With travel on the rebound and bookings increasing dramatically in practically every travel segment, travel agent marketing is more essential than ever! That’s why you need to optimize your travel agent marketing efforts today to attract potential new clients, increase your customer base, and rock your travel agency business.
Bottom line: The more effective your travel agent marketing, the more bookings you’ll get and the more commissions you’ll make. It’s that simple!
However, discovering the best travel agent marketing tools and techniques as an independent travel agent can be a tricky and overwhelming ordeal, especially when you’re up against modern-day online booking websites. That’s why you need to think outside the box and take advantage of every travel agent marketing tool in your arsenal!
Leading Marketing Tools from TPI
- FREE Email Marketing with unlimited contacts
- FREE CRM software
- FREE Marketing asset bank – thousands of amazing marketing materials
- Email templates
- Social Media templates
- Access to the Consortia Signature Travel Network marketing programs
The 6 Must Haves for Travel Agent Marketing
Here are some of the most effective ways you can greatly enhance your travel agent marketing:
- Define Your Target Audience and Develop a Niche Market: To stand head and shoulders above the masses, you need to determine a niche travel market to focus on exclusively. Then you can become an expert in that specific area of travel. Personalize your website, content, and services to be consistent to the travel niche you have chosen to market.
- Get Active on Social Media: An essential part of your travel agency marketing plan, social media is not only FREE, but it’s used by 58% of the world’s population every day! Make sure you use social media to its full potential by staying active and making regular posts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, and others. Maintain a strong social media presence by answering questions and educating potential clients about what’s happening in your particular travel niche. Use travel images and video in your social media to generate even more interest from your followers.
- Create a Travel Blog: Now that you have your very own travel niche, make sure you’re informing potential clients about your various travel experiences, travel tips for certain destinations, the latest travel information, getting the best travel deals, and more.
- Reward Referrals to Your Business: Word-of-mouth referrals are an ideal way to attract new clients. That’s why you should reward referrals from existing clients that generate a travel booking with a discount or free gift. This type of offer can also be extended to clients who leave you a glowingly positive online review as well.
- Maintain Consistency Among All Marketing Platforms: Once you define your brand image and travel niche, be sure to keep your message consistent across all platforms, including website, advertising, social media, and email marketing.
- Highlight Your Travel Experience and Credentials: Your travel agent marketing efforts should feature the travel experience and ongoing education in your travel niche that sets you apart from the competition. Potential clients will place more trust in your business if they get a glimpse of your commitment level.
Enlist Help from TPI to Achieve Rockstar Status!
Let’s face it – you can only do so much as an independent travel agent when it comes to attempting to keep up in the ever-changing landscape of travel agent marketing. That’s why you need to partner with TPI as your host agency and chart your journey to true Rockstar status today!
Once you’re a member of the TPI family, we provide you with access to ready-made marketing materials from travel agent marketing experts in all travel segments that will accelerate your success and make marketing easier than you ever imagined!
In addition, you get your very own Agent Portal that gives you easy access to a booking engine and all your marketing and promotional materials, as well as an email marketing platform and accounting software – all in one place! With expert training, unparalleled travel agent marketing support, and cutting-edge technology, TPI can help ensure your success.
By partnering with TPI, you’ll boost your productivity and profitability. Contact us today for more info about joining our amazing community of Rockstars!
Partner with TPI for Travel Agent Success
"*" indicates required fields
Rockstar Success Stories
My name is Anastasia and I have been working in the restaurant Industry for over 10 years. During my career I have always wanted to learn something new but didn't really know what. After some time had passed, I learned that I can turn my love for travel planning into something lucrative.